WGU Students
elt task 8 - Printable Version

+- WGU Students (http://wgustudents.com/forum)
+-- Forum: WGU Degrees and Programs (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Education Majors (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: elt task 8 (/showthread.php?tid=1002)

elt task 8 - shuli - 07-24-2011 04:10 AM

ive completed the pce aspect of it,

just not exactly sure as to what they want us handing in

has anyone completed it?

RE: elt task 8 - racm - 07-24-2011 06:55 AM

I sent you an email

RE: elt task 8 - Denise - 08-01-2011 09:13 AM

Shuli, how are you doing? Sorry I haven't made it to ELT 8-11 yet. Hope you got everything done that you needed!

RE: elt task 8 - shuli - 08-01-2011 09:39 AM

I am trying to finish up task 11, and then Im done, other than the revisions theyre going to torture me with, but I really think I did a pretty thorough job with whats sitting in there, so Im hoping against then

I dont know how to get this across well enough, but DO NOT LEAVE ELT AND EAT STUFF FOR THE END,

bc that period of time pre dt is a busy time no matter where in the calendar, for you guys itll be thanksgiving time and youll be crazy bc of that

make sure the stuff you leave for last is stuff you dont want to kill set on fire while youre working on it

man i need a nap

i was up till 5am this morning, slept from 5-9, and have been working since 9 (granted im catching on my dvr in the background but thats not impt)

RE: elt task 8 - Denise - 08-01-2011 09:50 AM

I'm glad your so close to being done. I'll take your advice. I've got 8 more to do before the Sept 1st audit, so I'm picking and choosing but I'll be doing a mix of all four of the last classes. I'm aiming to finish up by the end of October so I have extra time off before DT. We'll see if that happens!

RE: elt task 8 - shuli - 08-01-2011 09:54 AM

yea, i was aiming to finish all non pce before the end of feb and all pce by the end of april

these tasks get mroe and more annoying and more and more time consuming

lemme tell you ive had to work really hard on my procrastination skills, but im damn good now

RE: elt task 8 - Denise - 08-01-2011 10:26 AM

I'm trying not to let my momentum go. I made that mistake after the first audit and am paying for it now! I want to keep trucking and finish it as fast as I can! I'm feeling re-energized!

RE: elt task 8 - shuli - 08-01-2011 10:56 AM

youre on the east coast like me, were basically living with air subbed by soup

how are you keeping energized

RE: elt task 8 - Denise - 08-01-2011 11:57 AM

I believe in air conditioning! Honestly, I work well under pressure and am playing beat the clock. I'm also motivated to get done before my mother in law's surgery. I might not hit that but I'm going for it.